TERMS & CONDITIONSThe rules between you and us
We ensure that we serve our customers professionally and work very closely with our customers to ensure satisfaction.
We value each and every customer. We work with customers according to a formal set of procedures from enquiry to the completion of orders and the delivery of goods. This allows us to take care of our customers no matter how large or small their order may be.
Below are our guidelines from the initial processing of an enquiry all the way through to delivery to your front door.
- Payments are to be made in full before delivery of merchandise.
- Deposits may be required from new customers and we hold the right to ask for a deposit from any existing customer on any new order.
- On receipt of a deposit and confirmation of final and complete order details by the customer, we move the order into production within two working days.
- All graphics and details are sent to the customer for final confirmation before they are produced and we will work to change designs until the customer is 100% satisfied. If any error occurs from the customer reading the job sheet wrong they will be liable for pay for the purchase. If the error occurs from our staff then please contact us immediately for further investigation into the problem.
- We hold the right to reject any order.
- We shall advise you on delivery date before the order is completed and we may require additional charges if urgent delivery is required.
- Delivery address is asked to be provided on order placement. Goods will be delivered to the provided address on completion of the order. If the goods need to be redirected for any reason after they leave our facility, any additional charges will be the responsibility of the customer. The customer may notify us at any time by e-mail before the delivery process begins to change the address and we will notify them on receipt of this information and update the details prior to delivery.
- If any change of circumstance occurs during production the customer is required to inform us immediately and if possible we will work to incorporate this change. Otherwise the original confirmed details will be followed and we hold the right to ask for payment on completed goods.
- Customer is required to pay the balance outstanding for the goods (or payment in full if the deposit was not requested) to prior dispatch of goods.
- Once payment is received then the goods will be dispatched immediately to arrive to the customer within three or seven days depending on the shipping method used.
- In case of any errors in production the customer is required to inform us within seven working days of receipt of the goods by e-mail with clear information on the nature of the problem. In cases of need, any particular image or photo of the faulty product highlighting the error will be requested.
- We value our customers input on garment improvement and quality improvement. Please make any suggestions via e-mail on how we can improve our product and service.